5G implementation is mostly about cloud, edge, disaggregation and software-driven solution. This provides a lot of flexibility however it also poses the challenge of working through the various configurations, permutations and combination of nodes, infrastructure variance, security settings, etc. Validating all these different 5G use-cases manually is close to impossible. Thus, sorting through the different configurations and combinations makes the eventual network service deployment a big challenge.
Autonomous network is the only solution.
REBACA and AMCOP Joint Offering:
An Autonomous network with AMCOP and ABot working together, can automate the entire process by going through a closed-loop repeatedly and arrive at an ideal environment and configuration.
A joint solution with AMCOP and ABot enables design of a use case specific 5G core:
- AMCOP is used to configure and provision any 4G and 5G Network Function with both SUT and ABot emulated nodes
- AMCOP then uses the ABot REST API to invoke end-to-end test scenarios to exercise different use cases
- ABot Analytics captures different Mobility KPIs, Infra KPIs, and other test statistics
- ABot Analytics can provide relevant analytics insights to AMCOP as VES events
- AMCOP’s Analytics Program (AAP) drives orchestration and configuration changes, and the test is rerun to make sure the new configuration produces the desired result.
Demo Use Case
With AMCOP and ABot working together, one can automate the entire process by going through a closed-loop repeatedly and arrive at an ideal environment/configuration. It will also help the user understand how the network would work under different configurations. This approach can be used when the 5G Core is put into production, the user is assured that it will work optimally to meet their specific requirements.