Digital Quality Measurement
WATCH KCI(s) available in Customer Satisfaction Watch, Resource Velocity Watch, PMO Gap and Executive Escalation page(s) of confluence
- Taking too long to deliver: KCI(s) that track the number of completed delivery outputs per month (development and validation velocity KCI), overhead effort hours such as investigation and documentation of delivery outputs (resource velocity KCI’s non-coding and non-validation portion).
- Missing Delivery Dates: KCI(s) that tracks the calendar days needed to complete delivery outputs (customer commitment KCI).
- Making Corrections after delivery: KCI(s) that track the defects reported by the customer (development quality KCI), tracks the returned defects (validation quality KCI).
- Not keeping the customer informed: KCI that tracks missed status calls, missed status meetings, missing details from status reports such as call action items, mitigation plans of delivery gaps and updates on action items/mitigation plans, long-running delivery gaps.
Digital Compliance Measurement
SLA based AUDIT KCI(s) available in Project Audit Report page(s) of confluence
- Requirement Management Compliance: KCIs that tracks the smallness of deliverable outputs, the association of deliverable outputs with a unique requirement, the association of deliverable outputs with implementation details such as COMMIT ID, DOCUMENT ID, REPORT ID etc.
- Schedule Management Compliance: KCI that tracks underestimation, completions after the due date, changes in due dates.
- Validation Management: KCI that tracks the number of passed test cases of deliverable outputs, SME review comments against deliverable outputs.
- Risk Management: Same as WATCH KCI.