- Linux Server OS management, Installation, Migration, support & administration:
- Proficient in Linux administration, Linux OS Installations, Preference in RHEL/Centos And Debian flavors.
- NFS, SAMBA, DNS, FTP, Apache/Nginx, MySQL/MariaDB , Zabbix installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
Configuring & Remote Accessing through SSH (SSH Password less authentication).
- File System administration and management like monitoring various logs, file systems etc.
- Monitored various tools/ alerts and responded with defined SLA for Service Support like: Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change Management.
- Configuring and managing logical volume management (LVM).
- Backup and Recovery Performance Monitoring, Debugging OS failures.
- Experience in troubleshooting and recovering Linux.
- Monitoring Virtual memory, adding additional swap space as needed.
- Processes administration and management like monitoring, start/stop/kill various processes/sub process.
- User account management creation, deletion and assigning permission.
- Linux Firewall (Iptables and Firewalld) configuration.
- Working experience in CI/CD tool Jenkins.
- Strong experience in one or more scripting languages like Shell, Python.
- Good Hands-on experience containerized tools Docker, Kubernetes.
- Any cloud experience is added advantage.
- Good exposure in git and GitHub.
- Good knowledge in configuration management tool Ansible.
Basic windows knowledge like OS installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
CCNA / Enterprise Networking (Switching, Routing and Firewall ).
Basic Knowledge in virtualization technologies VMware Esxi and VirtualBox.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Strong Aptitude, Logical & Analytical skills
- Should be proactive and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Education : BE / B.Tech or 16+years education with Electronics / Computer Science background
- Experience level : 5 – 7 Years
- Location: Bangalore